Friday, October 16, 2009

With my hearts .

I myself must be really brave and
strong to do things myself ..
I can't always yi lai you ..

Today was a happy day :D
i will never forget today :D
After school when home with leo and edwin , they wait for me to bathe than go meet sister briana and sister carella . actually we eating sakura , but never end up eating others .. enjoy eating too :D so full can :D
.. when police station with leo , than go home :D
oh will , nothing much happen today in school ..
i pass my CPA nad CHINESE :D
so happy , not really good , but at least i get a pass yeah :D


Briana , thanks for the care when i need from you and
thanks for accompany me when i'm feeling down .
I LOVE YOU .

Rixing , thanks to you too ..
For been my listening ear with briana , really thanks .
Brother yeah:D
Leo , thank you so much for helping me .
thanks for your accompany when i'm alone and been so stress :D
xiexie :D

ben , thanks to you too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment