Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back!

Back! Didn't blog for long, because I'm lazy:D hahaha! School was fine, nothing much to share. Friday was National Day Celebration in school. BFF and BF never come, ps me :( I was bored. Thursday night got night class, was quite fun and scary. So dark can! Never really listen what Mr Wee say, was playing with BFF. Taking her unglam photo, damn funny and ugly! LMAO:D This few day bi was not really happy bout me, cause I keep making him angry. Bi, sorry uh, I don't meant it want:( but, we are fine now. Baby was with me for 2days:) So happy. Tml going home with bi. My ah boy now playing PS3 with his brother. Me watching tv in living room:) later my ah boy than accompany me. Finally going out with him on Monday! Hahaha!! My dear, sorry k? I love you alot! :D Bi, remember what you promise me:D Thank you for been so sweet towards me, I will always remember what you told me yesterday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment